Linkin Park adds Tucson, AZ festival for May 24

hahninator

From linkinpark.com:

"We're headlining KFMA Day 2014 in Tucson, Arizona on May 24th. LPU Pre-Sale begins this Thursday 4/10 at 10 AM PST and will end Friday 4/11 at Midnight PST.

Visit http://LPUnderground.com/ for complete Pre-Sale details.

Additional Pre-Sale tickets will be available on Saturday 4/12 only at Tucson area Pizza Hut locations beginning at 11am PST and online here: http://bit.ly/1lGuilH

Tickets will go on sale to the public on Sunday 4/13 at 11am PST here: http://bit.ly/1lGuilH"

The festival features Linkin Park, Sublime With Rome, Memphis May Fire, Kongos (who opened for LP in South Africa), and Skaters. The show will be at Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium. This is a great deal for $35 and it will be Linkin Park's first show in Tucson, Arizona since April 19, 2003 on Projekt Revolution 2003!

This seems to be a U.S. warmup show before the European Tour. Do you think they'll add a few more U.S. shows before this one?

Since they are doing this show in AZ on May 24 for Radio spring festivals, I'd probably think that LP will play at this year's KROQ Weenie Roast in Irvine, CA which will probably take place May 17 (Either as a headliner or surprise performance). No info yet though on this year's Weenie Roast.

Edited by MrJQ23

It's nice to see that they chose this venue for the warmup show. Since they haven't played in a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if they'll add one or two more shows like this before the tour. Weenie Roast is definitely an option.

There's a SLIGHT chance I may be making it out to Arizona for this show. It falls during my honeymoon and Katie and I were planning on going out to the Grand Canyon and stuff the week after our wedding. We may be in the area that day, just not sure what money's going to look like at that point. Wouldn't complain about being able to do 2 shows in a year for once though.

There's a SLIGHT chance I may be making it out to Arizona for this show. It falls during my honeymoon and Katie and I were planning on going out to the Grand Canyon and stuff the week after our wedding. We may be in the area that day, just not sure what money's going to look like at that point. Wouldn't complain about being able to do 2 shows in a year for once though.

That'd be epic. Tucson + Carnivores.